Is Vigorous Exercise Your Cup Of Tea? If Yes Then What Benefits It Leverage
Is there anyone who is unaware of the benefits of exercise? We all know that exercise is good for health. Several people strongly stick to their regular schedule of exercising who actually knows the fact whereas some people still relaxing on their bed without even thinking about their health.
Actually, the thing is we people are too much advanced & modern nowadays and we have switched to unhealthy food and irregular daily schedule that leads to an unhealthy body. Due to this reason, human bodies actually need to do a little more focus on our health. Because of the busy schedule, if we are unable to focus on our diet then we can involve ourselves with some vigorous exercises that can help people of any age to lower the risk of dying.
How vigorous exercise is linked to lower the risk of dying
According to research, exercise has proven beneficial for health whether it is moderate and vigorous. The only difference is that the benefits of exercises vary according to their nature. Those with good exercise capacity reduces the risk of dying compared to poor exercise capacity.
- Anything over 6 METs (Metabolic Equivalents) is considered is vigorous exercise. Means running 10 minutes mile is about 10 METs.
- According to the research, women with poor exercise capacity are 4 times more likely to die from cardiovascular ailment compared to women with rich exercise capacity.
- Poor exercises are two times more likely responsible for cancer more than four times from other causes.
So the study gives an idea of how vigorous exercise is linked to lower the risk of dying. If you are somewhere nervous about your health, start vigorous exercise without wasting time.
Benefits of vigorous exercise
While exercise leads to great fitness to the body, at the same time different exercise leads to different advantages.
- According to the research, the body responds to exercise in a way for which it was prepared.
- Vigorous exercise simply challenges the body more than moderate exercise can do. Because of this, the response, therefore, is greater than simple exercise, so it is better to prepare for the vigorous exercise next time.
- Vigorous exercise is strongly responsible for the great flow of the blood to the muscles – which carries oxygen and fuel as well as increasing muscle mass and strength.
- It is also responsible to increase the metabolism and reduce the fat of the body as fat is converted to the fuel which can reduce the risk of two types of diabetes.
- Vigorous exercise like-high-intensity training helps to increase the Maximum MET level.
- In comparison to moderate exercise, vigorous exercise takes less time to get similar health benefits.
Is vigorous exercise is safe for age groups?
High-intensity exercise like spin class and boot camps is often offered to 20-30 age groups, but vigorous exercise can be suitable for any age group. As we all know that exercise varies according to the ages. While doing vigorous exercise, only the workout session can be altered. The entire workout should be, with a 3-minute warm-up and was only 10 minutes long.
Vigorous exercise should be done safely
Although every exercise, moderate or vigorous, should be done carefully because there are some risks of damages to the body parts if it is not done properly. No doubt, vigorous exercise offers great benefits but there are some downsides also.
- The risk of injury increases with vigorous exercise because a great amount of intensity of activities may be harmful to health.
- It is recommended to check with a doctor before starting a vigorous exercise.
- If people don’t feel good, then the exercise should be stopped with immediate effect.
- It is usually considered best if the combination of exercise is done, some lower and longer with some shorter and shorter.
In contrast, if vigorous exercise is not your cup of tea, then you can switch to moderate exercise which is also helpful in lowering the risk of causing diseases to some extent.