Is It Right To Skip Breakfast Before Your Workout?
Exercise is as important for the body as the meal is. A little workout in a day will keep you active, stress-free and fresh. But for better results, you should know the best suitable time for exercise. Yes! Exercise is only healthy and beneficial when it is done at the correct time and with the right strategies.
Early morning is the best time to do workout and the benefits will be double if it is done before your breakfast. According to the study, exercise before breakfast can boost several health benefits including, burning fat, helps in controlling blood sugar, revamp metabolism, etc. It also comes out from the research that, workout before breakfast burns twice the amount of fat compared to exercise after a morning meal.
Not one or two, there are several reasons that show why exercise before breakfast is beneficial.
1. Many research told that exercise before breakfast burns more fat from the body than after eating breakfast. On the other hand, some exercise like cardio and aerobics has the first prerequisite that it should be done in the morning on an empty stomach which is good for fat loss. Moreover, eating breakfast before exercise may cause many issues like the release of insulin which interferes with the mobilization of body fat. In the morning, there is less insulin present in the body which helps to burn more fat.
2. There must be a gap of at least one hour between your meal and exercise because is insulin is elevated after a meal which will not allow fat to burn.
3. Exercise in morning time helps to raise your metabolism from its lower level whereas evening workout burn your calories only during the session but your metabolic rates drop dramatically as soon as you go to sleep.
4. Morning exercise gives you a feeling of accomplishment as it makes you more productive and energetic for the rest of the day.
5. Some evidence also told that morning exercise may help to regulate your appetite for the rest of the day and also enhance your eating choices.
6. Once you start to get early in the morning, your body’s circadian rhythm adjusts to the morning routine. You will become habitual to wake up at the same time every day, and you’re less likely to skip your exercise.
7. Initially, waking up early in the morning will be a little difficult for you, but once you get into this it will keep you fit, help to lose fat, enhance your lifestyle and mental health.
Still, there are several people confuse whether they do exercise after or before breakfast. Some researches told that some of the exercises at the gym done after having some protein shake. But it is recommended to take advice from your trainer before skipping breakfast completely before doing exercise.