Navel Displacement Guide: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
With this post, we aim to tell our readers about navel displacement. Bear in mind, Navel displacement can be a serious issue. You should consult your doctor before taking home treatment for it. If you don’t know about Navel Displacement, this guide is the best way to know Navel Displacement symptoms, causes, and how to treat it with home remedies. Let’s start with a quick glance to get insight into this health disorder.
Cut The Chase
- What is Navel Displacement?
- Possible causes of Navel Displacement
- Navel Displacement Symptoms
- Natural Navel Displacement Treatment
- How to Prevent Navel Displacement?
What is Navel Displacement?
Navel displacement, also known as Solar Plexus, is directly connected to the nervous system, stomach, and muscles. In this, the navel shifts from the center mostly to the upward or downward direction and can cause discomfort. Among other reasons to cause navel displacement, weak digestion is the most common one. We’ll discuss navel displacement symptoms and their treatments later in this post.
Navel displacement is more common in females and can lead to severe menstrual pain and bleeding. However it can be treated at home with natural remedies, but first consulting a doctor is a must.
Here is everything that you should know about navel displacement. It will help you in the future to avoid navel displacement.
Possible Causes of Navel Displacement
Navel displacement can be caused due to many reasons. A few common causes for navel displacement are mentioned below:
- Heavy lifting
- Excess walking
- Uneven jumping
- Sudden twisting and bending
- Skipping meals that affects digestion and trigger constipation
Symptoms of Navel Displacement
Navel Displacement symptoms may vary depending on the direction of the navel center. As the name suggests, navel displacement is caused when the navel moves from its place. If it moves upward, it may cause diarrhea and if it is displaced downwards then it can lead to vomiting, constipation, and nausea.
Whether it moves upwards or downwards, there will be a pain in the abdomen and can extend to the thighs, buttocks, and calves. It can be treated naturally with some physical activities like yoga assan, exercises, or some natural remedies at home.
Yoga has several other benefits than navel displacement. explore the significant health benefits of Pranayam, here.
Natural Treatment of Navel Displacement
Natural treatment is the best to cure Navel displacement. Other treatments can cure it temporarily but they can’t give effective results. Ayurveda has several ways to correct the position of the umbilicus easily. If you’re experiencing navel displacement symptoms caused due to the abnormal position of the umbilicus, here are a few home remedies that are effective and have no side effects.
- Operculina Turpethum (Trivrit)- Trivrit is a herb rich in antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. Using this herb may help you in aiding liver disorders. It will improve various other problems like flatulence, constipation, hemorrhoids, and bowel system.
- Tinospora Cordifolia (Giloy)- Giloy has been used in Ayurveda medicines for ages. You can use it raw or in various forms to cure navel displacement symptoms such as-
- Loose motion
- Admone cramps
Giloy is a wonderful herb and helps to aid almost every health disorder. Know more about giloy here.
- Embelia Ribes (Vidanga)- Abnormal digestive system is the common navel displacement cause. When you find ways to cure loose motion and constipation, it will directly affect your navel displacement. Vidanga is a herb commonly used to treat various health problems such as abnormal digestion. It can also help you to get over the pain caused due to the slip of the navel.
- Terminalia Chebula (Harad or Turmeric)- Another herbal remedy that helps to cure digestion problems. If an upset stomach is caused due to navel displacement you can easily cure it using Terminalia Chebula. Check more about turmeric here.
- Wrightia Tinctoria (Kutaj)- Katuj can relieve muscle stiffness. It can reduce the pain in the back and abdomen which is caused due to weight lifting. Lifting heavy weight is one of the common causes of navel displacement.
There are herbs that can be used to treat navel displacement. Learn about other Ayurvedic treatments that can be effectively used to cure shifted navel.
- Gentle Massage around the Navel- Navel displacement causes severe pain in the portion of the navel. But this pain can be relieved by massaging the area around the navel. However the massage should not be done by yourself, it would require a specialist.
- Putting Mustard Oil in Navel- Navel displacement is the shifting of the navel downward or upward. To get the navel back to its place, put a few drops of mustard oil in the navel for 3-4 days and you will soon experience a difference.
- Yoga Can Cure Navel Displacement- Different yoga aasan can help you to live a healthy life. Those who are experiencing navel displacement should perform Yogasana like Halasana, Naukasana and Pawanmuktasana. Regular practice of these aasan helps you to overcome navel displacement for a lifetime.
- Use Tea Leaves for Reducing Pain- People always experience diarrhea after a navel slide. In such a situation, Tea leaves can provide relief. Boil a spoonful of tea and drink it lukewarm. It will help in pain relief and also navel displacement comes at the correct position.
How to Prevent Navel Displacement?
Although, it is a common problem and can occur anytime with improper posture, walking, running, or weight lifting. With the following few tips, you can prevent navel displacement.
- Practice Yoga Regularly.
- Don’t lift heavy weights on an empty stomach or beyond your capacity.
- Don’t remain empty stomach for a longer time
- Maintain balance while walking
- Beware while running
- Don’t lift heavy weight suddenly
These natural remedies will help to reduce the navel displacement symptoms. Navel displacement can be serious if not treated timely or taken wrong medication, so consulting a health specialist is a must before taking any treatment. Ayurveda has the best Navel displacement treatments as it focuses on a balanced diet and herbal remedies that have no after-effects.
Hopefully, this guide proved helpful to get insight into navel displacement. Show your love and we’ll be back with more helpful guides.